Our Sophie managed to finally track down Captain Sivyer for a few words. As you will read, she’s a woman of few words…
- Please tell us a little about yourself – your profession, your family, and life in the bunker
My name is Captain Sivyer. I’ve been a member of the Enforcers for 4 years 8 weeks and 3 days. My family have a proud tradition of working in the Armouries ensuring Bunker military equipment is well oiled and fit for service.
- Why have you decided to stand as a Council Member?
At this time, with the overbearing threat presented by Bunker Fortitude, we need clear and decisive military leadership that gives us a fighting chance.
- What will you bring to the role of council member?
Strength. Positivity. A lead-from-the-front attitude
- Captain James Hook recently revealed that you and he were in a long term relationship. What would you like to add?
Is it true that you might be trying to reconcile?
I’m not sure this has anything to do with my running as a Council Member
- I’m sure that the members of Bunker Ascendant feel otherwise. Do you still have feelings for Hook?
None of your damned business. It’s this kind of reporting that has led us to the sh*tcan we live in now. AICE gives you people far too much slack, that’ll change soon. Now get out of my face!